Norse Rune Oracle Plugin
Norse Runes are an ancient alphabet used in Germanic countries. Today, they are used in magic and divination by many Pagans and Wiccans. Although their meanings can sometimes be a bit obscure, most people who work with runes find that the best way to incorporate them into divination is to ask a specific question based upon your current situation. Although you don't have to be of Norse ancestry to use the runes, you'll have a far better understanding of the symbols and their meanings if you have some knowledge of the mythology and history of the Germanic peoples; this way you can interpret the runes in the context in which they were meant to be read.
This Plugin allows you to use runes as a functioning part of your website.
Here are some of the current features:
- Show all the Runes on a given page.
- Show a specific rune with meaning on a given page.
- Show the Definition of a given Rune by a Tool Tip or a Defined Definitions Page.
- Current Spreads Available
- Odin's Rune (One Rune Layout)
- Past, Present and Future (Three Rune) Layout
- Expanded Celtic Cross Spread (Twelve Rune Layout)
- Ability for people to create accounts and track readings over time.
- Ability to do different castings with Meanings and Interpretations. Some examples:
- Two Rune Layout
- Four Directions Layout
- Five Rune Cross Layout
- Midgard Serpent Layout
- Bifröst Layout
- Grid of Nine Layout
- Odin's Nine Layout
- Egil's Whalebone Layout
- Adding ability for someone to show any number of runes on a page so they could do their own rune spreads even if they are not known to the system.
Updated Author and Contributor Dataread more
Initial Release.read more
The WP CMS Ninja